mmitch01

Distinguished
May 8, 2005
I am in the process of looking at a shuttle computer with a celeron 2.6...Does anyone have any comments on this type of system?

Thanks

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You're always better going with Micro ATX than SFF.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
Shuttle, I want one!

<b><font color=blue>Athlon64 3200+ Winchester/MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI/MSI 6800 Ultra/1 GB Kingston HyperX/74GB WD Raptor/600Watt Enermax</b></font color=blue>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Why?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
cuz my wife wants one, and she's really hot, which means...well, you can figure the rest out.

<b><font color=blue>Athlon64 3200+ Winchester/MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI/MSI 6800 Ultra/1 GB Kingston HyperX (Dual Channel)/74GB WD Raptor/600Watt Enermax Noisetaker/ Dual Mitsubishi 21 Inch Monitors</b></font color=blue>

Black_Cat

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2002
He said she's really hot. I can only surmise that she has some sort of infection which is causing her to spike a fever. She needs immediate medical attention. Perhaps you have a "treatment" for her, Dr. Wingding?

You've tried and failed. The lesson here is, never try again. -- Homer Simpson.