Sign in with
Your question

Pixma ip 1900 is not responding

Last response: in Other Consumer Electronics
May 27, 2010 8:16:11 AM

Hello,
does anybody here know how to troubleshoot canon pixma ip1900? i am trying to print something but it always fails. The error message says Printer is not responding. But the printer is actually "ON" with the printer usb cable connected to my laptop. I just bought this printer yesterday and it's working when the technician tried to have a test print before shipping the product home. But how come it's not working now. i'm already pissed off here. Please help. Though it is still on the warranty period, i just cant bring this printer back there where i bought it, it's a waste of time and i really need to do the printing asap. i'm thinking that getting on-line help is the fastest way to do it.

More about : pixma 1900 responding

May 31, 2010 2:19:55 AM

Miyuki said:
Hello,
does anybody here know how to troubleshoot canon pixma ip1900? i am trying to print something but it always fails. The error message says Printer is not responding. But the printer is actually "ON" with the printer usb cable connected to my laptop. I just bought this printer yesterday and it's working when the technician tried to have a test print before shipping the product home. But how come it's not working now. i'm already pissed off here. Please help. Though it is still on the warranty period, i just cant bring this printer back there where i bought it, it's a waste of time and i really need to do the printing asap. i'm thinking that getting on-line help is the fastest way to do it.

I also think so.
m
l
!