Send all your hijack logs here to

pcbutts1@yahoo.com

Ahhh - you figure he has trouble getting to sleep at night
or something ??

Falcon wrote:
> Send all your hijack logs here to
>
> pcbutts1@yahoo.com

ROFL!

Don't spam his email account, but do give out that email addy to anyone
he solicts to post HJT logs here.

--
Peace!
Kurt

Is this your futile attempt to get me to read someone's log in email. Send
me one and see if I read it.

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Is this your futile attempt to get me to read someone's log in email.
> Send me one and see if I read it.

We'd only have your word that you didn't read it, and your word is mud
around here.