Looking for Thane Tostig miniatures

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Way, way back there was a small range of fantasy miniatures that went under
the name of Thane Tostig, sculpted by a guy called Barry Minot.

Anybody who has any of these to sell, or knows where I might find some, I'd
be grateful to hear from you.

Thanks, Bryan.
borsbourne@yahoo.com.au

Bryan & Jennifer Orsbourne wrote:
> Way, way back there was a small range of fantasy miniatures that went under
> the name of Thane Tostig, sculpted by a guy called Barry Minot.
>
> Anybody who has any of these to sell, or knows where I might find some, I'd
> be grateful to hear from you.
>
> Thanks, Bryan.
> borsbourne@yahoo.com.au

Try Pewtercraft, link in page below -