Update Problems

July 23, 2005 7:17:02 PM

I get the following error when I try to go to the windows update site. Any
answers.

[Error number: 0x800A1391]
The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.

--
SLY Stone

More about : update problems

July 25, 2005 10:08:45 PM

SLY Stone wrote on Sat, 23 Jul 2005:

>I get the following error when I try to go to the windows update site. Any
>answers.
>
>[Error number: 0x800A1391]
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
>trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.

Sly

It's probably a problem with downloading ActiveX. Try the method here to
fix it:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836961

Hope this helps.

--