DVD software wont work with Windows XP

I used to have Windows 98 but recently I upgraded to WIndows XP Pro. and the
software that came with my computer for watching DVDs doesnt work since I
upgraded my computer to Windows XP. The software is called ALL-IN-WONDER 128
and it wont work with Windows XP. Does anybody know a way I can make it to
work with Windows XP.

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center"
2. Type DVD in the search box, hit enter.
3. Click on "DVD Troubleshooter".
4. You probably need a new DVD decoder.

DVD Support in Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/windowsxp/dvdplay.aspx

DVD Decoders for Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/windowsxp/buypacks.aspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Atlanta Falcons" wrote:

| I used to have Windows 98 but recently I upgraded to WIndows XP Pro. and the
| software that came with my computer for watching DVDs doesnt work since I
| upgraded my computer to Windows XP. The software is called ALL-IN-WONDER 128
| and it wont work with Windows XP. Does anybody know a way I can make it to
| work with Windows XP.

Maybe there's a download that is XP compatible at www.ati.com. They
certainly have stuff for the Rage 128 version of the All-in-Wonder cards
there.

"Atlanta Falcons" <AtlantaFalcons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:554802BB-73FE-48FF-B0F5-AA9A0EBC8D43@microsoft.com...
>I used to have Windows 98 but recently I upgraded to WIndows XP Pro. and
>the
> software that came with my computer for watching DVDs doesnt work since I
> upgraded my computer to Windows XP. The software is called ALL-IN-WONDER
> 128
> and it wont work with Windows XP. Does anybody know a way I can make it to
> work with Windows XP.

Hi,

You might want to contact the manufacturer of the software and obtain an upgraded version of the
software that is compatible with Windows XP. Also, the compatibility more of Windows XP might come
handy to you.

HOW TO: Use Windows Program Compatibility Mode in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q292533/

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Atlanta Falcons" <AtlantaFalcons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I used to have Windows 98 but recently I upgraded to WIndows XP Pro. and the
> software that came with my computer for watching DVDs doesnt work since I
> upgraded my computer to Windows XP. The software is called ALL-IN-WONDER 128
> and it wont work with Windows XP. Does anybody know a way I can make it to
> work with Windows XP.

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

There are many free DVD player softwares, heres one:
http://www.cliprex.com/

--
Kenny Cargill