Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

I'm using 15mm miniatures for my starship troopers games. Anyone know of a
miniature that would match a skinny??? Thanks.
Rusty

Estarriol

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

"RaG" <rgraham18@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I'm using 15mm miniatures for my starship troopers games. Anyone know of a
> miniature that would match a skinny??? Thanks.
> Rusty
Nope, but Mongoose are about to release there starship troopers game with
infantry and bugs in plastic.

--
estarriol

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

thats what I'm buying them for. I don't like the large miniatures. Plus its
to pricy when you buy a butt load of them. Thanks