Using computer to make phone calls to landlines

Hi I am on broadband. Can I make phone calls to landlines within australia
where I live to make phone calls
--
Geminigirl
3 answers Last reply

    You can try Skype.
    http://www.skype.com/

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    geminigirl wrote:

    > Hi I am on broadband. Can I make phone calls to landlines within australia
    > where I live to make phone calls

    > http://www.skype.com/

    Amazing!

    The advertising animation must be one the most fantastically amusing pieces
    of work I have ever seen. It deserves a prize.

    SF

    I have used Skype and it has always been "as clear" as my wall phone. A big
    improvement over what was available about 5 years back. It will work well
    with dialup but it is so much better with broadband.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner

    "S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@msn.com> wrote in message
    > You can try Skype.
    > http://www.skype.com/
    >
    > regards,
    > ssg MS-MVP
    >
    > geminigirl wrote:
    >
    >> Hi I am on broadband. Can I make phone calls to landlines within
    >> australia where I live to make phone calls

Broadband Phones Computers Microsoft Windows XP