Using computer to make phone calls to landlines

Hi I am on broadband. Can I make phone calls to landlines within australia
where I live to make phone calls
--
Geminigirl

You can try Skype.
http://www.skype.com/

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

geminigirl wrote:

> Hi I am on broadband. Can I make phone calls to landlines within australia
> where I live to make phone calls

> http://www.skype.com/

Amazing!

The advertising animation must be one the most fantastically amusing pieces
of work I have ever seen. It deserves a prize.

SF

I have used Skype and it has always been "as clear" as my wall phone. A big
improvement over what was available about 5 years back. It will work well
with dialup but it is so much better with broadband.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User