crack cd

how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
desperate need!thanks!
--
B.V
9 answers Last reply

    Do not bend a CD with your hands in an attempt to crack it -- sometimes CDs
    shatter and inflict severe cuts.

    I have found that a hammer works well for safely cracking a CD (wear
    goggles).

    steve

    "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
    > desperate need!thanks!
    > --
    > B.V

    Sidecutters or shredder are great

    "Og" wrote:

    > Do not bend a CD with your hands in an attempt to crack it -- sometimes CDs
    > shatter and inflict severe cuts.
    >
    > I have found that a hammer works well for safely cracking a CD (wear
    > goggles).
    >
    > steve
    >

    > "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
    > > desperate need!thanks!
    > > --
    > > B.V

    Great answers guys, but I think this amateur wants
    instructions on decompiling, my advise is attend a college
    for several years and write your own code, it is illegal to
    steal code from a CD.

    some support

    "The Major" <TheMajor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message
    | Sidecutters or shredder are great
    |
    | "Og" wrote:
    |
    | > Do not bend a CD with your hands in an attempt to crack
    it -- sometimes CDs
    | > shatter and inflict severe cuts.
    | >
    | > I have found that a hammer works well for safely
    cracking a CD (wear
    | > goggles).
    | >
    | > steve
    | >

    | > "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message

    | > > how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed
    process please !i am in
    | > > desperate need!thanks!
    | > > --
    | > > B.V

    "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
    > desperate need!thanks!
    > --
    > B.V

    The crowd in this newsgroup is probably not going to be able or willing to
    help you. If you want to be a cracker, you're going to have to learn d00d
    5p34|<. All the l33+ h4><0rz use it.

    Then do a google for "warez", find an ftp site that works and download a key
    generator to play with. Oh yeah, disable your virus scanner when installing
    any warez as it will interfere with the cracker stuff. You will soon be on
    your way to cracking.

    Good Luck,

    Carl

    I just break it over the edge of my computer desk. Then there is always the
    "shotgun" method. It's a lot more fun.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner

    "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
    > desperate need!thanks!
    > --
    > B.V

    "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
    > desperate need!thanks!
    > --
    > B.V

    Since this is a microsoft newsgroup you are unlikely to get any help about
    how to pirate software. It doesn't really matter where you try either- you
    haven't said what you are trying to steal so you are unlikely to get help-
    there are different ways for different software as there are lots of
    different software protection methods. If you can't even work out the name
    of the software you wanted to steal you have little chance of getting any
    help.

    "Vagabond Software" <vagabondsw-X-@-X-gmail.com> wrote in message
    > "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
    >> desperate need!thanks!
    >> --
    >> B.V
    >
    > The crowd in this newsgroup is probably not going to be able or willing to
    > help you. If you want to be a cracker, you're going to have to learn d00d
    > 5p34|<. All the l33+ h4><0rz use it.
    >
    > Then do a google for "warez", find an ftp site that works and download a
    > key generator to play with. Oh yeah, disable your virus scanner when
    > installing any warez as it will interfere with the cracker stuff. You
    > will soon be on your way to cracking.
    >
    > Good Luck,
    >
    > Carl

    And disable spyware checkers and firewalls too I presume?

    "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message

    > "Vagabond Software" <vagabondsw-X-@-X-gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >> how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am
    in
    > >> desperate need!thanks!
    > >> --
    > >> B.V
    > >
    > > The crowd in this newsgroup is probably not going to be able or willing
    > > help you. If you want to be a cracker, you're going to have to learn
    d00d
    > > 5p34|<. All the l33+ h4><0rz use it.
    > >
    > > Then do a google for "warez", find an ftp site that works and download a
    > > key generator to play with. Oh yeah, disable your virus scanner when
    > > installing any warez as it will interfere with the cracker stuff. You
    > > will soon be on your way to cracking.
    > >
    > > Good Luck,
    > >
    > > Carl
    > >

    > And disable spyware checkers and firewalls too I presume?

    Yes, be sure to disable them too. Also if you have a router,
    bypass it and connect direct to the cable modem (NAT interferes
    with the wares processing .. )

    You should be able to hire someone from your local kindergarten to do the
    job for you

    Jon

    "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
    > desperate need!thanks!
    > --
    > B.V

CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP