Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

crack cd

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 5:39:01 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
desperate need!thanks!
--
B.V

More about : crack

Anonymous
July 24, 2005 5:49:30 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Do not bend a CD with your hands in an attempt to crack it -- sometimes CDs
shatter and inflict severe cuts.

I have found that a hammer works well for safely cracking a CD (wear
goggles).

steve


"BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6EB7BB1A-7879-48C1-800E-138F67750D12@microsoft.com...
> how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
> desperate need!thanks!
> --
> B.V
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 7:43:01 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Sidecutters or shredder are great

"Og" wrote:

> Do not bend a CD with your hands in an attempt to crack it -- sometimes CDs
> shatter and inflict severe cuts.
>
> I have found that a hammer works well for safely cracking a CD (wear
> goggles).
>
> steve
>
>
> "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:6EB7BB1A-7879-48C1-800E-138F67750D12@microsoft.com...
> > how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
> > desperate need!thanks!
> > --
> > B.V
>
>
>
Related resources
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 10:00:22 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Great answers guys, but I think this amateur wants
instructions on decompiling, my advise is attend a college
for several years and write your own code, it is illegal to
steal code from a CD.


--
The people think the Constitution protects their rights;
But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
some support
http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/secondamendment2.htm



"The Major" <TheMajor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
news:ABE2DB44-B516-4951-8370-5EFA8EE2E98A@microsoft.com...
| Sidecutters or shredder are great
|
| "Og" wrote:
|
| > Do not bend a CD with your hands in an attempt to crack
it -- sometimes CDs
| > shatter and inflict severe cuts.
| >
| > I have found that a hammer works well for safely
cracking a CD (wear
| > goggles).
| >
| > steve
| >
| >
| > "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message
| >
news:6EB7BB1A-7879-48C1-800E-138F67750D12@microsoft.com...
| > > how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed
process please !i am in
| > > desperate need!thanks!
| > > --
| > > B.V
| >
| >
| >
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 11:11:05 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

"BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6EB7BB1A-7879-48C1-800E-138F67750D12@microsoft.com...
> how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
> desperate need!thanks!
> --
> B.V

The crowd in this newsgroup is probably not going to be able or willing to
help you. If you want to be a cracker, you're going to have to learn d00d
5p34|<. All the l33+ h4><0rz use it.

Then do a google for "warez", find an ftp site that works and download a key
generator to play with. Oh yeah, disable your virus scanner when installing
any warez as it will interfere with the cracker stuff. You will soon be on
your way to cracking.

Good Luck,

Carl
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 1:04:00 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I just break it over the edge of my computer desk. Then there is always the
"shotgun" method. It's a lot more fun.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you thought you know,
You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!"

"BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6EB7BB1A-7879-48C1-800E-138F67750D12@microsoft.com...
> how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
> desperate need!thanks!
> --
> B.V
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 6:28:50 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

"BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6EB7BB1A-7879-48C1-800E-138F67750D12@microsoft.com...
> how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
> desperate need!thanks!
> --
> B.V

Since this is a microsoft newsgroup you are unlikely to get any help about
how to pirate software. It doesn't really matter where you try either- you
haven't said what you are trying to steal so you are unlikely to get help-
there are different ways for different software as there are lots of
different software protection methods. If you can't even work out the name
of the software you wanted to steal you have little chance of getting any
help.
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 7:20:56 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

"Vagabond Software" <vagabondsw-X-@-X-gmail.com> wrote in message
news:uxCCDmFkFHA.3048@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:6EB7BB1A-7879-48C1-800E-138F67750D12@microsoft.com...
>> how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
>> desperate need!thanks!
>> --
>> B.V
>
> The crowd in this newsgroup is probably not going to be able or willing to
> help you. If you want to be a cracker, you're going to have to learn d00d
> 5p34|<. All the l33+ h4><0rz use it.
>
> Then do a google for "warez", find an ftp site that works and download a
> key generator to play with. Oh yeah, disable your virus scanner when
> installing any warez as it will interfere with the cracker stuff. You
> will soon be on your way to cracking.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Carl
>

And disable spyware checkers and firewalls too I presume?
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 7:20:57 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

"Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message
news:D c0878$eeb$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
> "Vagabond Software" <vagabondsw-X-@-X-gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:uxCCDmFkFHA.3048@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > "BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:6EB7BB1A-7879-48C1-800E-138F67750D12@microsoft.com...
> >> how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am
in
> >> desperate need!thanks!
> >> --
> >> B.V
> >
> > The crowd in this newsgroup is probably not going to be able or willing
to
> > help you. If you want to be a cracker, you're going to have to learn
d00d
> > 5p34|<. All the l33+ h4><0rz use it.
> >
> > Then do a google for "warez", find an ftp site that works and download a
> > key generator to play with. Oh yeah, disable your virus scanner when
> > installing any warez as it will interfere with the cracker stuff. You
> > will soon be on your way to cracking.
> >
> > Good Luck,
> >
> > Carl
> >
>
> And disable spyware checkers and firewalls too I presume?
>

Yes, be sure to disable them too. Also if you have a router,
bypass it and connect direct to the cable modem (NAT interferes
with the wares processing .. )
July 24, 2005 8:27:15 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

You should be able to hire someone from your local kindergarten to do the
job for you

Jon


"BINDA VIVEK" <BINDAVIVEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6EB7BB1A-7879-48C1-800E-138F67750D12@microsoft.com...
> how can i crack a cd ?can someone give a detailed process please !i am in
> desperate need!thanks!
> --
> B.V
!