Product key

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthews80

Honorable
Sep 28, 2012
Hello,KABLO MATTHEWS DIOKA IM AS0KING FOR A WINDOW 7 PROFESIONAL PRODUCT KEY YOU CAN E-MAIL @ [removed email and phone as this is strictly against the Terms of Serivce] -rubix_1011

You will get NO help with illegal keys here as it is against the TOS of this forum.

You will have to buy one. Go OEM it's cheaper(but will be locked to the system it is installed on).

Also NEVER put your e-mail or anything like that on an open forum unless you like lots of spam.

D

Deleted member 217926

The stupid flows extra strong through this one to post both a phone number and email address in a post about piracy. I think the Microsoft police might actually get him. :sol:

unoriginal1

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2012
OEM keys are not actually locked to one PC as I have reused mine several times with no issues.

Your either confused about what type of license you have. Or your upgrading all but the motherboard and calling it a new machine.
Heres some key points on a OEM license.

- OEM versions do not offer any free Microsoft direct support from Microsoft support personnel

- OEM licenses are tied to the very first computer you install and activate it on

- OEM versions allow all hardware upgrades except for an upgrade to a different model motherboard

- OEM versions cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older Windows operating system

mbreslin1954

Distinguished
Unoriginal, you're right, those are the terms of service for a Windows license, however, Jallenlabs is also correct, Microsoft will not stop you from re-using your OEM key. The only time it refused to activate and I called, the only thing they wanted to know was if it was being used on two computers at the same time (it wasn't). So that may be the license, but it's not enforced.

Hi :)

Sorry but you are wrong...

About 1 in 10 get activated again, going by the number of people coming into my shops for a NEW copy of Windows...AFTER speaking to MS...

Ordinary people have experience of the activation system a couple of times....

We have thousands...

All the best Brett :)

unoriginal1

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2012

Sorry friend that's still wrong. And technically illegal. IF it's an OEM License. What you are referring to is a Retail License. On a retail license you may use it over and over as long as it is only installed on one machine. With a OEM license it can only be installed on one machine and the ONLY time they will give you another activation is if you had to replace the motherboard due to a RMA, failure etc. They will not allow you to activate an OEM license on an entirely different machine it's against their rules.

When you buy and activate an OEM license your binded by the same license agreement that HP, Toshiba, Dell etc uses.

Here is a link from Microsoft site that will answer any questions you have regarding these. Im 100% sure on this.

http://www.microsoft.com/oem/en/licensing/sblicensing/pages/licensing_faq.aspx#fbid=YDBC5wupomV?faq3

Im almost 99% sure you both have retail licenses and just didn't know you had that kind of license :).

Status
Not open for further replies.