MN740 setup problem

Adaptor cannot connect to network

Wireless network based on Linksys Router BEFW11S4
Two computers connected to router successfully over WEP

Introduced MN740
Tried both manual IP and automatic
Set up WEP key, SSID, mode (infrastructure)

MAC address of XBox shows up on MAC table of Router!!!

Still cannot connect.
XBOX says network not found.

What's going on? What do I need to do.

Thanks.

Sandipan

dp

Have you tried running the firmware update? I know, I
think, you need a crossover cable and this firmware is
mostly for hidden SSID and some other fuctionality.

If you are using MAC filtering on your router, you need to include the MAC
address of BOTH the MN-740 and the Xbox.

--
Neel Malik
Program Manager