WMP 10 No Baseball Play

When trying to watch mlb.com video through Internet Explorer or Firefox
browsers, the mlb.com WMP plugin gets stuck at "connecting to media".
I can work around the problem by copying the clip name from the WMP
plugin properties window and opening it as a URL in a dedicated
(non-plugin) WMP player. The problem seems only to appear only on
mlb.com with WMP (Realplayer works fine) and is not browser dependant -
any advice? Calling tech support at mlb.com didn't help.

>>Isn't Pro Baseball a dead sport. Killed itself with strikes and
>>performance enhancing drugs, IIRC.
>>I believe that the NHL did the same for professional Hockey.

It's definitely time to take your next dose of chlorpromazine

--
Peace!
Kurt

markbyrn wrote:
>>> Isn't Pro Baseball a dead sport. Killed itself with strikes and
>>> performance enhancing drugs, IIRC.
>>> I believe that the NHL did the same for professional Hockey.
>

> It's definitely time to take your next dose of chlorpromazine

I prefer my drugs to be organic, not manufacturered.