System Restore Problem

Susan

Friend has problem with system restore. We have cleaned up several
infections and now have gotten to point of turning off restore points and
turning back on.

System restore, however, is giving us a problem. When weI try to turn
system restore off it says that one or more drives cannot be turned off and
I should reboot and try again. But after rebooting we receive the same
error. Any suggestions please?

Try here:

http://bertk.mvps.org/html/tips.html
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

"Susan" <dsnsacree@msn.com> wrote in message news:#txLh9FkFHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Friend has problem with system restore. We have cleaned up several
> infections and now have gotten to point of turning off restore points and
> turning back on.
>
> System restore, however, is giving us a problem. When weI try to turn
> system restore off it says that one or more drives cannot be turned off and
> I should reboot and try again. But after rebooting we receive the same
> error. Any suggestions please?

Susan

Thank you very much. This is a wonderful resource!
"t.cruise" <t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Try here:
>
> http://bertk.mvps.org/html/tips.html
> --
>
> T.C.
> t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com
> Remove [NoSpam] to reply
>

> "Susan" <dsnsacree@msn.com> wrote in message
>> Friend has problem with system restore. We have cleaned up several
>> infections and now have gotten to point of turning off restore points and
>> turning back on.
>>
>> System restore, however, is giving us a problem. When weI try to turn
>> system restore off it says that one or more drives cannot be turned off
>> and
>> I should reboot and try again. But after rebooting we receive the same
>> error. Any suggestions please?

Thank you, Susan. Did you find a solution?

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User