[ebay] Old Lead vintage DragonTooth, Ral Partha, Grenadier..

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

I've put more old lead up on Ebay. It includes some very rare Dragontooth!

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&LogUID=arathar&CurrentPage=MyeBaySelling

Superior Models WL-33 Dragon Painted
10 Superior Spaceships fighter squadron
Citadel Mounted Dwarf Warhammer FAC15 preslotta
Citadel FAC16 Mounted Female Wizard w/ Staff preslotta
HeartBreaker 210 - Skeleton Command
Ral Partha Imports/Citadel FTF25 Paladin on Quest
Ral Partha Imports/Citadel FTF26 Chevalier Paladin
Grenadier W25 Chaotic Warriors
Grenadier W54 Giant Rats Wizzards & Warriors
DTM06 Guillotine DragonTooth Miniatures
DTP13 Swordsman in Scale DragonTooth Miniatures
DTP21 Silent Stalker DragonTooth Miniatures NEW
DTP24 Ranger DragonTooth Miniatures NEW
Ral Partha Imports/Citadel FA10 Paladin NEW
Sandra Garrity Stonewall McNulty Dwarf Fighter Mint
Grenadier Fantasy Lords GRN024 War Ogre Command Group
Ral Partha RPE02-039 Dwarf Command Tom Meier
Grenadier W26 Berserkers Wizzards & Warriors
Grenadier W30 Werewolves & Wererats Wizzards & Warriors
DragonTooth DTMB07 Mermaid with Wings on Wave
2 Grenadier Cthulhu Investigators
Ral Partha RPE01-083 War Dragon Painted Tom Meier
Ral Partha 01-131 Lawful Brothers of Eaglesborn
Ral Partha 01-134 Lawful Fighting Companions
Ral Partha 01-135 Lawful Swordmasters

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Taking a break from the lucrative trade of smuggling black market beagles,
arathar@yahoo.com wrote:

> I've put more old lead up on Ebay. It includes some very rare
> Dragontooth!
>
> http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&LogUID=arathar&CurrentPage=MyeBaySelling

<snip>

Pardon me, but that's your page that lists what you are selling and that
only you can see. When we click on it, eBay tries to take us to whatever
we're selling ourselves. If you want others to see what you're selling,
shouldn't you link them to the following page?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZarathar

--gair