Warzone, What Happened?

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Last I knew Excelsior Entertainment was coming out with new rules,
Warzone Unlimited (I think). I can find the rules for sale so they got
that far, but now I can find no trace of the company. None of my old
bookmarks work.

Anybody willing to catch me up on the status?

I am NOT asking anyone for their opinion of the game. I am NOT looking
to get into any games. Warzone was just my favorite back when I did
play and I was curious as to what happened to it.

-----
"When I was young I had time to play, but no money for games.
Now I am old and have money for games, but no time to play."

"Techpriest" <techpriest@ourlair.com> wrote in message
> Last I knew Excelsior Entertainment was coming out with new rules,
> Warzone Unlimited (I think). I can find the rules for sale so they got
> that far, but now I can find no trace of the company. None of my old
> bookmarks work.
>
> Anybody willing to catch me up on the status?
>
> I am NOT asking anyone for their opinion of the game. I am NOT looking
> to get into any games. Warzone was just my favorite back when I did
> play and I was curious as to what happened to it.
>
> -----
> "When I was young I had time to play, but no money for games.
> Now I am old and have money for games, but no time to play."

Warmachine, that is what happened

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Thanks for the reply. Does nothing to answer the question, but I do
appreciate your effort regardless.

Mike

Splendid
Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

On 22 Aug 2005 21:11:32 -0700, "Techpriest" <techpriest@ourlair.com>
wrote:

>Last I knew Excelsior Entertainment was coming out with new rules,
>Warzone Unlimited (I think). I can find the rules for sale so they got
>that far, but now I can find no trace of the company. None of my old
>bookmarks work.

The second edition is out "Warzone: Universe Under Siege"Their website
has been down for over a week. Thy are still around though..