problem repairing xp when installing devices

Hi,
I have a multiboot sytem, ie two xp home installs on seperat partitions.
I noticed that when I tryed to boot to one of the operating systems the
machine would keep re-booting during boot up so decided to run a repair. As
it installs the new operating system, it gets to installing new devices with
34mins to go, the screen goes black and it stops. Any ideas???
1 answer Last reply
More about problem repairing installing devices

    Robbybobs wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I have a multiboot sytem, ie two xp home installs on seperat
    > partitions. I noticed that when I tryed to boot to one of the
    > operating systems the machine would keep re-booting during boot up so
    > decided to run a repair. As it installs the new operating system, it
    > gets to installing new devices with 34mins to go, the screen goes
    > black and it stops. Any ideas???

    Setup stops responding with 34 minutes remaining -
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;828267&Product=winxp

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers