Cleaning user accounts TIFs and Recycle Bins

I'm a new user to WXP and just noticed that when I use Disk Cleanup (from My
Computer|Properties) it only empties my Recycle Bin and Temporary Internet
File folders, not the other user accounts on the machine. I'm the main user
of the machine, and have an Administrator account. Wife and family members
have limited accounts and never do any "cleanup" (usually just the
opposite!). Is there a way to cleanup the entire disk at once without going
into each user account? What about freeware like CCleaner, etc.?

Thanks!

Boatman
1 answer Last reply
More about cleaning user accounts tifs recycle bins

    On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 14:19:37 -0600, "Boatman" <boatman35@excite.org>
    wrote:

    >I'm a new user to WXP and just noticed that when I use Disk Cleanup (from My
    >Computer|Properties) it only empties my Recycle Bin and Temporary Internet
    >File folders, not the other user accounts on the machine. I'm the main user
    >of the machine, and have an Administrator account. Wife and family members
    >have limited accounts and never do any "cleanup" (usually just the
    >opposite!). Is there a way to cleanup the entire disk at once without going
    >into each user account? What about freeware like CCleaner, etc.?
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >Boatman

    Get this program and then you can set it up to empty all the folders
    you choose from within your account.

    http://www.danish-shareware.dk/soft/emptemp/index.html

Microsoft User Accounts Disk Cleanup Windows XP