Cleaning user accounts TIFs and Recycle Bins

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • User Accounts
  • Disk Cleanup
  • Windows XP
July 24, 2005 6:19:37 PM

I'm a new user to WXP and just noticed that when I use Disk Cleanup (from My
Computer|Properties) it only empties my Recycle Bin and Temporary Internet
File folders, not the other user accounts on the machine. I'm the main user
of the machine, and have an Administrator account. Wife and family members
have limited accounts and never do any "cleanup" (usually just the
opposite!). Is there a way to cleanup the entire disk at once without going
into each user account? What about freeware like CCleaner, etc.?

Thanks!

Boatman

More about : cleaning user accounts tifs recycle bins

July 25, 2005 2:28:07 AM

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 14:19:37 -0600, "Boatman" <boatman35@excite.org>
wrote:

>I'm a new user to WXP and just noticed that when I use Disk Cleanup (from My
>Computer|Properties) it only empties my Recycle Bin and Temporary Internet
>File folders, not the other user accounts on the machine. I'm the main user
>of the machine, and have an Administrator account. Wife and family members
>have limited accounts and never do any "cleanup" (usually just the
>opposite!). Is there a way to cleanup the entire disk at once without going
>into each user account? What about freeware like CCleaner, etc.?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Boatman

Get this program and then you can set it up to empty all the folders
you choose from within your account.

http://www.danish-shareware.dk/soft/emptemp/index.html
!