[40K] Bill & Ted's Excellent Kill Team

I've always wanted to do a chaos warband or something based on B&TEA (I
dunno why, maybe brain damage). Anyway, 5 minutes before I have to leave
for work and here's a first draft:

Bill S. Preston, Esq
Chosen Champion, sonic blaster, mark of slaanesh 37 pts

Ted "Theodore" Logan
Chosen Champion, sonic blaster, mark of slaanesh 37 pts

Princess Babe #1
Chosen, Blastmaster 37 pts

Princess Babe #2
Raptor, Plasma Pistol 24 pts

Rufus
Possessed, Mark of Chaos Undivided. 23 pts

So, that's 3 different unit entries, more than one heavy weapon, more
than one model can select wargear, for 3 rules broken, one of them
twice. Did we decide yet if you have to pay for each time you break a
rule or not?

"Brion K. Lienhart" wrote:

> So, that's 3 different unit entries, more than one heavy weapon, more than
> one model can select wargear, for 3 rules broken, one of them twice. Did
> we decide yet if you have to pay for each time you break a rule or not?

Sadly yes, you do. That works out to 4.

> I've always wanted to do a chaos warband or something based on B&TEA (I
> dunno why, maybe brain damage). Anyway, 5 minutes before I have to leave
> for work and here's a first draft:

EXCELLENT! *air guitar*

elfbard wrote:

>>I've always wanted to do a chaos warband or something based on B&TEA (I
>>dunno why, maybe brain damage). Anyway, 5 minutes before I have to leave
>>for work and here's a first draft:
>

> EXCELLENT! *air guitar*

OK, here's a slightly less bogus version:

Based on CSM squad.

Bill:
CSM, Mk Slaanesh, Sonic Blaster 24

Ted:
CSM, Mk Slaanesh, Sonic Blaster 24

Princess Babe #1 (Sister of Battle heavy converted):
CSM, Mk Slaanesh, Blastmaster 29

Princess Babe #2 (SoB Sister Superior):
CSM, Mk Slaanesh, CCW Plasma Pistol 29

Rufus:
Chosen Aspiring Champion,
CCW, Bolt Pistol
Mk Chaos Undivided 28
Chaos Hound x 2 24

So, that equals 158 pts. It breaks one mutable rule for having 2
different unit entries, and one mutable rule for weapon STR >7. There is
a possibly big problem with the "No more than one heavy" because that's
an IMmutable rule. I might be able to get around that by not using the
sonic blasters in heavy mode (which also gets by the 2 shots or less
mutable rule).

I'm also thinking of trading in the 2 Chaos hounds for 1 Darkblade
instead but I'm thinking it might be better to have more bodies on the
ground. I haven't watched the movie in a while, but I seem to recall
that Misty had a little yappie dog/chihuahua or something that might
count as a chaos hound. I left out Death and Stations because I couldn't
figure out how to represent them.

Then of course there's the opposing team, Chuck De Nomolos (Nurgle Death
Guard) and the evil robot Bill & Ted, and his other minions.