Rules for Mortis pattern dreadnought???

Hi,

Does anyone have the rules for the Mortis Pattern dreadnought?
I bought the dreadnought from forgeworld and I guess in my naivity I
thought the rule sheet would come along.

I think £40 is a bit much to spend just to get the rules for this
dreadnought.

Can anyone help? if so thanks :)

/Hamsan

In article <Xns95D121084745garbagehotmailcom@62.243.74.162>, Hamsan,
hamsan@hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have the rules for the Mortis Pattern dreadnought?
> I bought the dreadnought from forgeworld and I guess in my naivity I
> thought the rule sheet would come along.
>
> I think £40 is a bit much to spend just to get the rules for this
> dreadnought.
>
> Can anyone help? if so thanks :)
>
> /Hamsan

Last I knew, Mortis pattern simply ment you got two of the same
weapon (like twin linked AutoCannon, etc) on the same dread. Pay points
cost for dread, pay for weapon x 2 and use twin linked rules, etc as
needed for each arm.

Myrmidon

(Anyone what to bet we'll see a lot of people wanting to field Mortis
Patterns with two Assault Cannons?)

--
Mint condition Rogue Trader book? I don't believe such a thing exists.
They came pre-fallen apart from the printers.

- Brion K. Lienhart

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

Myrmidon <ImNot@home.com> wrote in

> In article <Xns95D121084745garbagehotmailcom@62.243.74.162>, Hamsan,
> hamsan@hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone have the rules for the Mortis Pattern dreadnought?
>> I bought the dreadnought from forgeworld and I guess in my naivity I
>> thought the rule sheet would come along.
>>
>> I think £40 is a bit much to spend just to get the rules for this
>> dreadnought.
>>
>> Can anyone help? if so thanks :)
>>
>> /Hamsan
>>
> Last I knew, Mortis pattern simply ment you got two of the same
> weapon (like twin linked AutoCannon, etc) on the same dread. Pay
> points cost for dread, pay for weapon x 2 and use twin linked rules,
> etc as needed for each arm.
>
> Myrmidon
>
> (Anyone what to bet we'll see a lot of people wanting to field Mortis
> Patterns with two Assault Cannons?)

OK, thanks :)
(I just thought there might be some extra points to take into account)

/Hamsan

In article <Xns95D2B90AD618Fgarbagehotmailcom@62.243.74.162>,
YogiHamsan <garbage@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Myrmidon <ImNot@home.com> wrote in
>
> > In article <Xns95D121084745garbagehotmailcom@62.243.74.162>, Hamsan,
> > hamsan@hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Does anyone have the rules for the Mortis Pattern dreadnought?
> >> I bought the dreadnought from forgeworld and I guess in my naivity I
> >> thought the rule sheet would come along.
> >>
> >> I think £40 is a bit much to spend just to get the rules for this
> >> dreadnought.
> >>
> >> Can anyone help? if so thanks :)
> >>
> >> /Hamsan
> >>
> > Last I knew, Mortis pattern simply ment you got two of the same
> > weapon (like twin linked AutoCannon, etc) on the same dread. Pay
> > points cost for dread, pay for weapon x 2 and use twin linked rules,
> > etc as needed for each arm.
> >
> > Myrmidon
> >
> > (Anyone what to bet we'll see a lot of people wanting to field Mortis
> > Patterns with two Assault Cannons?)
> >

> OK, thanks :)
> (I just thought there might be some extra points to take into account)
>
> /Hamsan

FYI, Assault cannons are not an option for Mortis DNs