Please assist me with the above subject.
3 answers Last reply
More about microsoft visual runtime library

    For Visual C++ try MSDN at microsoft.com

    "Agathon99" wrote:

    > One or two applications which used to run on my PC can't run anymore give the
    > following error message:
    >
    > ''Microsoft Visual C+ + runtime Library
    >
    > Programme: C:\Programme Files\ xxx\x.exe
    >
    > Runtime Error!''
    >
    > Please assist me with the above subject.

    Visual C++ runtime library is in msvcrt.dll

    Should be in your system32 directory

    Jon

    "Agathon99" <Agathon99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > One or two applications which used to run on my PC can't run anymore give
    > the
    > following error message:
    >
    > ''Microsoft Visual C+ + runtime Library
    >
    > Programme: C:\Programme Files\ xxx\x.exe
    >
    > Runtime Error!''
    >
    > Please assist me with the above subject.

    What are the names of the programs? In the meantime:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=Microsoft+Visual+C%2B+%2B+runtime+Library&btnG=Search

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Agathon99" <Agathon99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > One or two applications which used to run on my PC can't run anymore give
    > the
    > following error message:
    >
    > ''Microsoft Visual C+ + runtime Library
    >
    > Programme: C:\Programme Files\ xxx\x.exe
    >
    > Runtime Error!''
    >
    > Please assist me with the above subject.

Runtime Microsoft Error Message Windows XP