Thunderbird/ Palm Address Book sync

October 3, 2004 3:20:37 AM

Hi,
I recently changed my e-mail client to Thunderbird, from Mozilla. Is
there a way to sync the Thunderbird addess book with Palm's ?
Adil
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 8:17:36 AM

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 23:20:37 -0300, Adil Vaz had this to say...

> Hi,
> I recently changed my e-mail client to Thunderbird, from Mozilla. Is
> there a way to sync the Thunderbird addess book with Palm's ?
> Adil

You can Google search for 'thunderbird palm sync' the first hit seams to
be what you seek.

--
Hope this helps.
Jim Anderson

Thanks, Jim. I had found this extension earlier, but can't make it work.
I was trying to find another way to do the sync.
Adil

Jim Anderson wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 23:20:37 -0300, Adil Vaz had this to say...
>

>>Hi,
>>I recently changed my e-mail client to Thunderbird, from Mozilla. Is
>>there a way to sync the Thunderbird addess book with Palm's ?
>>Adil
>>

> You can Google search for 'thunderbird palm sync' the first hit seams to
> be what you seek.

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 4:31:10 PM

Adil Vaz wrote:
> Thanks, Jim. I had found this extension earlier, but can't make it work.
> I was trying to find another way to do the sync.

Bizzarely, it seems that if you install the Contacts Sidebar extension, it makes
the Palm/TB sync work. I've not tried it myself, but people on the TB newsgroups
have had some success this way.

Glenn.
!