Marvell Adapter problem

hheemmpp

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
I disabled my Marvell Adapter in bios since I dont use my IDE or ESATA. Now I can't get into my BIOS. When marvell was enabled I would boot into a motherboard screen that says press delete for setup the normal then the Marvell Adapter page would come up and post another motherboard screen that says press delete for setup and thats the one I would use to get into the BIOS and now it doesnt show up so I cant get into the bios and the first motherboard screen when I click delete it sends me to a choose which operating system I want to boot and if I want to use safe mode etc.. Any ideas?

Collie147

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
what MOBO do you have/bios version. You might google that or e-mail the MOBO maker and they might have some answers, or it could show up on the boards on their webpage. These things do happen!

ronaldwishart

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2007
if all else fails, reset the bios. some MoBo's have a button to clear the bios back to defaults, some have a jumper.

Or just pull the battery off the Mobo and leave it out for a few hours OR... short the two connection inside the battery houseing for a second or two after emoving the battery.

Good luck!

TRENDING THREADS