I moved to another location and went to start my computer and the power button will not turn on. All plugs are plugged in and the power strip is good. I wiped off the back of the computer (with a dry damp cloth) and vacuumed the back before plugging everything back in. Could I have damaged something? The computer was working fine 3 hours before I moved it.
When things like this happen, I usually look for something simple; like check the outlet using a table lamp. Then unplug the power cord at the computer power supple end and then plug it back in. Is the power switch on the PSU turned ON? Some 6-outlet power strips have a built-in switch; check it. Move the computer back to the original location just to check the computer.