Latley I've been getting this message in the dos screen...

Cannot load corrupt boot.ini file (or something similar) and that it tells me
it is loading directly from C:\Windows.....ummmm......What foes this mean and
how do i fix it/whatever? Thanks very much in advanced

"Invalid Boot.ini" or "Windows could not start" error messages
when you start your computer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330184

--
Carey Frisch