Drivers crash as soon as DX11 is in the picture. Help me!

Qurest

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012
Hi there futuremark corp n community.

I have been, annoyed with an issue that has been around with my end game computer for quite some time, even since I actually bought it.

Specs as followed,

Asus Matrix 580 GTX Platinum Edition.
i7-2600k
2x4g Red Corsair Vengeance 1833mhz.
P67-Sabertooth
500~Intel series 120 SSD Disk.
--------

To the problem, i have always had issues with my DX11 crashing on my windows 7 setup - It would occur from anything that had dx11 running - What would happen is that the "blablabla driver has crashed and recovered" and pop out to desktop. This has happened in every game so far that runs dx11.

However, Last night i decided to see if the benchmark would run with dx11 to complete the scores.
It did not complete, it came 40 seconds in and it crashed around the same second a game would.

Here's the weird thing though, I flashed my bios with a new update - rebooted computer and sweeped all drivers and installed the latest 580gtx drivers, i ran 3D Benchmark again and this time it worked.
Even did it three times in a row just to make sure - It made me believe for a short period of time that i finally solved the gigantic mystery.

Unfortunately when I woke up today and did the same test, It's back to crashing and it does it almost instantly again.
But one thing that struck me is that when it crashed this morning it gave me a different error log that it never did during the other 3 crashes the day before, It said this.

http://fuskbugg.se/dl/1dK1vb/dasdafa.jpg

This has to mean that my dx11 is corrupt somehow? and the only way to resolve such matter is to perform a clean reboot? Cause that's basically all I have left in my arsenal of solutions..

Could you come with any tips or theory crafting on why DX11 makes my computer crash almost instantly as soon as it is in the picture?

I have tried these following steps.

*Underclocking/Overclocking/Normal values
*Sweep all drivers and install newest
*Flashed BIOS and utility to newest updates
*Turned of any programs that might disturb

Big thanks in advance.. I'm pulling my hair out soon >_<
-Q

Qurest

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012
That's not what I ment.
I ment that when dx11 is around the corner, anything seems to crash - although I was able to perform 3 tests last night that worked without problems. Which was strange, I have just made a complete clean reboot of my computer and the issue still persists.

I'm completely out of ideas, this is just mind boggling.. Someone...?

start with the ssd and sat ports. make sure the new bios is on the ssd and check to see if there a bios update for the video card.
make sure you have the newest intel chipset drivers and irst drivers for the ssd. run hdtune and it tell you if yourssd drivers are there. make sure your running the ssd as achi mode and on an intel 6g sata port. your mb has two other sata controlers. make sure there turned off. try running gpu-z and see if the video card running at 16x by pci 2.0 mode. also make sure in the bios it the first video devices and the onboard gpu is turned off and if your mb has the mvp software it not intstalled. aslo try the video card in the other pci slot to see if it the vidio card or pci slot.

Qurest

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012

New bios is on SSD - Check
SSD on achi - Check
Intel 6g Sata port - Check
They are off - Check
Card is running 16x pci 2.0 - Check

Problem still persists unfortunately, thank's alot for this information though.

Qurest

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012

Yes, I've also done a clean re-install of Windows 7 while applying all drivers manually including DX