Saving email as HTML

Hi,
I often receive email that includes a series of, 'cute', pictures. I
save the email as HTML to Documents and Settings-(my name).

When I open the Doccuments and Settings folder, I note that there are
TWO files for that email I saved. One is the HTML and the other is for
Files, named Files. Then I delete the email, and enjoy the pics at my
liesure.

If I send that the HTML file through email to some one else, does the
Files folder automatically go with it? Every time I decide to send the
pix to anyone, they tell me that they cannot open the pitures.

What am I doing wrong?

If I save the email in my DRAFTS file, would that work better when I
send the email.

ThanXXXXXX MIke
3 answers Last reply
More about saving email html

    Send just the pictures as attachments; also, try to email that HTML file to
    yourself and see what you get.
    Micahel

    "MIke" <axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I often receive email that includes a series of, 'cute', pictures. I
    > save the email as HTML to Documents and Settings-(my name).
    >
    > When I open the Doccuments and Settings folder, I note that there are
    > TWO files for that email I saved. One is the HTML and the other is for
    > Files, named Files. Then I delete the email, and enjoy the pics at my
    > liesure.
    >
    > If I send that the HTML file through email to some one else, does the
    > Files folder automatically go with it? Every time I decide to send the
    > pix to anyone, they tell me that they cannot open the pitures.
    >
    > What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > If I save the email in my DRAFTS file, would that work better when I
    > send the email.
    >
    > ThanXXXXXX MIke

    it ill work of course because I have the Files. No?

    Yes
    > it ill work of course because I have the Files. No?

HTML Email Windows XP