Warhammer 40k space marine Servitors question

I want to know how many heavy bolter servitors I can take along with
my techmarine. The codex says I can take up to 4 servitors in any
mixture of the listed types, but no limit is mentioned about how many
gun servitors I can have.

However, when I check the games workshop store, it says a limit of 2
heavy bolter servitors can be taken.

Which is it?
2 answers Last reply
More about warhammer space marine servitors question

    "Karl" <karl@rhodesfamily.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I want to know how many heavy bolter servitors I can take along with
    > my techmarine. The codex says I can take up to 4 servitors in any
    > mixture of the listed types, but no limit is mentioned about how many
    > gun servitors I can have.
    >
    > However, when I check the games workshop store, it says a limit of 2
    > heavy bolter servitors can be taken.
    >
    > Which is it?

    What the store says is that 2 of the servitors can be equipped with heavy
    bolters - this isn't a rule for the game, it's because there are only 2
    heavy bolters in the box.

    Dan
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    4

    > The codex says I can take up to 4 servitors in any
    > mixture of the listed types, but no limit is mentioned about how many
    > gun servitors I can have.

    correct

    > However, when I check the games workshop store, it says a limit of 2
    > heavy bolter servitors can be taken.

    I assume you're looking at the new boxed set, which presumably only contains
    2 heavy bolter components

Games Video Games