Warhammer 40k space marine Servitors question

karl

I want to know how many heavy bolter servitors I can take along with
my techmarine. The codex says I can take up to 4 servitors in any
mixture of the listed types, but no limit is mentioned about how many
gun servitors I can have.

However, when I check the games workshop store, it says a limit of 2
heavy bolter servitors can be taken.

Which is it?

"Karl" <karl@rhodesfamily.co.uk> wrote in message
>I want to know how many heavy bolter servitors I can take along with
> my techmarine. The codex says I can take up to 4 servitors in any
> mixture of the listed types, but no limit is mentioned about how many
> gun servitors I can have.
>
> However, when I check the games workshop store, it says a limit of 2
> heavy bolter servitors can be taken.
>
> Which is it?

What the store says is that 2 of the servitors can be equipped with heavy
bolters - this isn't a rule for the game, it's because there are only 2
heavy bolters in the box.

Dan

4

> The codex says I can take up to 4 servitors in any
> mixture of the listed types, but no limit is mentioned about how many
> gun servitors I can have.

correct

> However, when I check the games workshop store, it says a limit of 2
> heavy bolter servitors can be taken.

I assume you're looking at the new boxed set, which presumably only contains
2 heavy bolter components