Small mixer

I'm looking for a small mixer with at least two analog line-level inputs and and at least one digital input, and digital outputs. Does anything like this exist?
5 answers Last reply
More about small mixer
  1. Quote:
    I'm looking for a small mixer with at least two analog line-level inputs and and at least one digital input, and digital outputs. Does anything like this exist?

I haven't look for mixers lately but what you're looking for is expensive if implemented, what drives the cost is the D/A and on how many channels?

I suggest you convert the digital signal to analog first then connect it to a mixer either way... still expensive.
  2. oh come on, if you want a cheap answer, check out behringer and phonic brands.
  3. BassBallz said:
    oh come on, if you want a cheap answer, check out behringer and phonic brands.

Care to enlighten us?
  4. Uhmm... I don't really think this has a digital input, but check out the little alesis mixers.

http://alesis.com/multimix4usb

and

http://alesis.com/multimix6fx
  5. I would look at the M-Audio stuff, not exactly a mixer as such but the ProFire 610 can be used stand alone and has what you need and as a nice benefit plugs in to your Mac or PC for recording nice and easy. But not exactly cheap at around US$500

Specs:-

up to 24-bit/192kHz for high-definition audio
    flexible onboard DSP mixer
    2 preamps with award-winning M-Audio Octane™ technology

* phantom power
    * 20dB pad on each preamp
    * signal/peak LED indicator lights

6 inputs including:

* 2 XLR/TS combo jacks for mics or instrument level inputs
    * 2 ¼” TRS balanced line inputs
    * stereo S/PDIF in

10 outputs including:

* 8 ¼” TRS balanced line outs
    * stereo S/PDIF out

2 ¼” TRS headphone outputs
    built-in 1 x 1 MIDI interface
    2 FireWire (IEEE 1394) ports
    JetPLL jitter elimination technology
    standalone operation as 2 mic pre/2-channel A/D-D/A converter
    user-assignable master volume knob
    powered via FireWire bus or external power supply
    half-rack-space form factor fits in Universal Rack Tray
    compatible with major audio software including Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8.0*, Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Live and GarageBand

*Compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered 8.0 with downloadable update. 96kHz maximum with Pro Tools M-Powered. Pro Tools M-Powered 8.0 is a paid upgrade from earlier versions of Pro Tools M-Powered.
Ask a new question

Read More

Pro Audio Audio