  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b à CPUs
July 25, 2005 11:53:59 AM

In Task Manager we are shown certain levels of CPU usage. A figure of 95 may
be an example. What is this 95? Is it percentage of CPU being used or is it
some other unit?

Rob Graham

More about : cpu usage

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
July 25, 2005 1:07:59 PM

"Rob graham" <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D c25qm$c6o$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> In Task Manager we are shown certain levels of CPU usage. A figure of 95
> may be an example. What is this 95? Is it percentage of CPU being used or
> is it some other unit?
>
> Rob Graham

95% used.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
July 25, 2005 1:30:28 PM

In news:D c25qm$c6o$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com,
Rob graham <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> typed:

> In Task Manager we are shown certain levels of CPU usage. A
> figure of
> 95 may be an example. What is this 95? Is it percentage of CPU
> being
> used

Yes.

> or is it some other unit?