CPU usage

In Task Manager we are shown certain levels of CPU usage. A figure of 95 may
be an example. What is this 95? Is it percentage of CPU being used or is it
some other unit?

Rob Graham
2 answers Last reply
More about usage

    "Rob graham" <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > In Task Manager we are shown certain levels of CPU usage. A figure of 95
    > may be an example. What is this 95? Is it percentage of CPU being used or
    > is it some other unit?
    >
    > Rob Graham

    95% used.

    In news:dc25qm$c6o$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com,
    Rob graham <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> typed:

    > In Task Manager we are shown certain levels of CPU usage. A
    > figure of
    > 95 may be an example. What is this 95? Is it percentage of CPU
    > being
    > used

    Yes.

    > or is it some other unit?