adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

Hi,
When I insert comments into Excel spreadsheet, I know that there's a way to
put your name at the top line of the comments automatically, but I just
don't know how to do that. Can anyone help? Thanks

Kind regards,
Adrian

"Adrian" <a@hotmail.com> wrote:

> When I insert comments into Excel spreadsheet, I know that there's a
> way to put your name at the top line of the comments automatically,
> but I just don't know how to do that. Can anyone help?

Office 2K3: Excel > Tools > Options > General > User Name (insert).
If there are future Excel questions, you may want to ask here:

It's also a good idea to find out your Office/Excel version prior to
asking any MS Office related questions.

--
d-d

adrian