Getting blank page

I was at my Comcast website and tried to download a couple of programs they
over PhotoShow and Desktop Doctor after I hit the download button the page
that opens is just a plain page with a small box in the upper left hand
corner, what could be the problem and how can I fix it?

A popup blocker is preventing the pop up window from appearing?

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User