Need Help I Messed up my Computer

Dwilliams261

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
My computer starts up but when it gets to the main screen a message pops up and says something like "the system was shut down unexpectedly your security has locked the system"(sorry I'll post what it says tomorrow can't remember) then under that there is a timer and it say will shut down in 60 seconds After it shuts down it turns back on and the same message pops up and it shuts down again. Does anyone know whats wrong?

laluma22

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2009
try while booting up topush a few times F8 i mean whenn pc starts and you see the screen pres this button to enter bios after that you should emediatly start pushing F8 after that you will get options to start in safe mode so just start in safe mode when the pc is up click on start-->all programms-->accessories-->system tools-->SYSTEM RESTORE<-- but be carfull chose that time wwhen your pc did work fine i can but also may not happen that the data you installed or downloaded or whatever did after the restore point is GONE!

I hope this instruction was helpfull

Greets laluma22

laluma22

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2009
sry i try again.
Try while booting up to push a few times F8, i mean when PC starts, and you see the screen, "pres this button to enter Bios", after that you should emediatly start pushing F8. After that you will get options to start in safe mode, so click on safe mode. When the pc booted upthen,
1.-click on start
-->all programms
-->accessories
-->system tools
-->SYSTEM RESTORE
-->chose a point of time you want to restore to

about system restore: all data you have downloaded or Insalled can and will be gone, after a secsussfull system restore.

I hope this instruction was more understandable then my first.^^

Greets laluma22

laluma22

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2009
yep should help him, otherwise reinsaling pc^^ or if the computer does not boot at all, also no bios, then
-->turn of power
--> plug out cables
-->remove the batery from the motherboard for abbout 10-15min
-->put it back and your pc should show up again^^

see ya