Pimp my Bike?

The local GW is hosting something along the lines of a Death Race in a few
weeks. I'd like to enter a SM Bike in it, but I'd also like to "pimp" it out
some. Obviously, a rhino or a speeder gives more possibilities, but that's why
I wanted the challenge of a bike? I'm thinking maybe convert it into a
chopper? Any thoughts?
1 answer Last reply
More about pimp bike

    In article <20050112120729.25812.00000087@mb-m26.aol.com>,
    j4sstrom@aol.com (J4sstrom) wrote:

    > The local GW is hosting something along the lines of a Death Race in
    > a few weeks. I'd like to enter a SM Bike in it, but I'd also like to
    > "pimp" it out some. Obviously, a rhino or a speeder gives more
    > possibilities, but that's why I wanted the challenge of a bike? I'm
    > thinking maybe convert it into a chopper? Any thoughts?

    Did this long ago with 2nd edition power axe handles. Don't think it's
    possible to make the bike have ape hangers, though.

    --
    Be seeing you-
    Qrab

Games Video Games