Kremlo the Slann

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy of this scenario - it
originates way back to 1983 and the first Citadel Compendium?
Matthew

In article <pehFd.582$m06.168@newsfe5-win.ntli.net>, matthew hobbs,
matthew.hobbs7@ntlworld.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy of this scenario - it
> originates way back to 1983 and the first Citadel Compendium?
> Matthew

Have you tried Ebay? Dispite the drudge work involved, one can
set up 'favorite searches' and other features that will alert you when a
specific item description turns up for auction. I'm guessing there
aren't to many Citadel Compendiums from 83 floating around, so you may
have to wait a while or pay a big chunk to a collector if you really
want it. I'm sure that isn't the immediate gratification you were
hoping for, but Ebay and/or bartertown are about all I can suggest at
the moment.

Myrmidon

--
RE: Rhino Conversion...

I intended to put a smaller gun on it but never got around to
it. Ahh space marine ordinance envy will make you do funny things.

-- Panxerox

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

"Myrmidon" <ImNot@home.com> wrote in message
> In article <pehFd.582$m06.168@newsfe5-win.ntli.net>, matthew hobbs,
> matthew.hobbs7@ntlworld.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
>> Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy of this scenario - it
>> originates way back to 1983 and the first Citadel Compendium?
>> Matthew

I probably have the relevant Compendium, but not sure where. I'll have look
for you.

Malc