Hi,
I want to install IIS that can provide ASP services on WinXP Pro SP2. I
don't know where to start. Could anyone give me some hints?
Thanks
Jack

Jacky Luk wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to install IIS that can provide ASP services on WinXP Pro SP2. I
> don't know where to start. Could anyone give me some hints?
> Thanks
> Jack

Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs, click Add/Remove Windows
Components. Select Internet Information Services (IIS) in the list and
place a check next to it. To tweak the sub components click the Details
button. Click Next to start the process and then Finish once it is
done. You'll then want to review the information at:

Internet Information Services (IIS)
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/prodtech/IIS.mspx
--
Tom Porterfield