solitaire

For the past week when I open solitaire no cards appear
(and the menus in the game are unable to be used) unless I
disable the Rundll32 operating in the background. What
would be causing this to happen now and is it possible to
permanently stop the Rundll32 instead of having to do it
each time I boot up? What is Rundll32?
1 answer Last reply
More about solitaire
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hi Jasa,

    Process Name: Rundll32

    RUNDLL32 is the Microsoft Windows program that loads DLLs into memory
    so that they can be used by specific programs or by Windows.

    You can try and determine which program the dll belongs to by turning off
    all your startup programs and then enabling them again one by one using:
    http://new.jtsoft2001.com/windows/startup.php

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "jasa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:083b01c42530$1ec54840$a101280a@phx.gbl...
    | For the past week when I open solitaire no cards appear
    | (and the menus in the game are unable to be used) unless I
    | disable the Rundll32 operating in the background. What
    | would be causing this to happen now and is it possible to
    | permanently stop the Rundll32 instead of having to do it
    | each time I boot up? What is Rundll32?

Rundll32 Games Solitaire Video Games