solitaire

For the past week when I open solitaire no cards appear
(and the menus in the game are unable to be used) unless I
disable the Rundll32 operating in the background. What
would be causing this to happen now and is it possible to
permanently stop the Rundll32 instead of having to do it
each time I boot up? What is Rundll32?

Hi Jasa,

Process Name: Rundll32

RUNDLL32 is the Microsoft Windows program that loads DLLs into memory
so that they can be used by specific programs or by Windows.

You can try and determine which program the dll belongs to by turning off
all your startup programs and then enabling them again one by one using:
http://new.jtsoft2001.com/windows/startup.php

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"jasa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:083b01c42530$1ec54840$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| For the past week when I open solitaire no cards appear
| (and the menus in the game are unable to be used) unless I
| disable the Rundll32 operating in the background. What
| would be causing this to happen now and is it possible to
| permanently stop the Rundll32 instead of having to do it
| each time I boot up? What is Rundll32?

TRENDING THREADS