Any historical gamers in this group?

Thanks,
samf

"SF0218" <sf0218@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20050113232149.25685.00000080@mb-m26.aol.com...
> Any historical gamers in this group?
>
> Thanks,
> samf

Yes, but you'd probably have better success over at
rec.games.miniatures.historical

(I too was once an AOLer...)

what do you mean by historical?
history as in fluff, games or miniature development..

greets Dennis

"SF0218" <sf0218@aol.com> schreef in bericht
> Any historical gamers in this group?
>
> Thanks,
> samf

SF0218 entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
said...

> Any historical gamers in this group?
>
> Thanks,
> samf

I think we fall more in to the hysterical category...
--
Jim M
posted on this day, the 4,152nd of September 1993

"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard." -- Walt Kelly (Pogo)
"Once I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll
never know." -- Groucho Marx

http://jimac.tripod.com

"SF0218" <sf0218@aol.com> wrote in message
> Any historical gamers in this group?
>
> Thanks,
> samf

Yes.

Mainly ww2 but I do all sorts of other genres including warhammer ancient
battles.
I believe there's a yahoo mail list for WAB if that's what you're
specifically into.

--
Regards,
Andy O'Neill

Out from under a rock popped Dappere Dodo and said

> what do you mean by historical?
> history as in fluff, games or miniature development..

He means historical scenarios and armies as opposed to SciFi or Fantasy.
Napolianics and that sort of parlarva.

Also please don't top post in this group.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.