  • Microsoft
  • Internet
  • Windows XP
July 25, 2005 3:13:52 PM

Hi Guy's.......Is there a way to turn pics from the internet into icons?
--
tan

More about : pics icons

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 3:45:04 PM

Here are two free ones you can try that I found on Tucows.com.

Icon Maker
http://iconempire.com/downloads/iconomaker.exe

Icon Suite
http://www.bouffler.freeserve.co.uk/Files/IconSuite.exe

Icon Suite has the ability to import a picture of any size and export as a
bitmap.
--
That's just like my opinion, Man........

"tan" wrote:

> Hi Guy's.......Is there a way to turn pics from the internet into icons?
> --
> tan
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 10:36:35 PM

tan wrote:
> Hi Guy's.......Is there a way to turn pics from the internet into icons?

There are various programs out there to do something like that, just
search the shareware sites for them.

--
Byron Hinson
My Photography

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:13:52 -0700, tan
<tan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi Guy's.......Is there a way to turn pics from the internet into icons?

Irfanview is able to do this.
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 10:26:35 AM

Bmp files can be used as icons. Resize to 32x32 so you don't chew MBytes of memory for each icon. Rename them to ico if using XP's dialogs to set as the dialogs only look for files of that name.

!