Pics to icons?

Hi Guy's.......Is there a way to turn pics from the internet into icons?
--
tan
4 answers Last reply

    Here are two free ones you can try that I found on Tucows.com.

    Icon Maker
    http://iconempire.com/downloads/iconomaker.exe

    Icon Suite
    http://www.bouffler.freeserve.co.uk/Files/IconSuite.exe

    Icon Suite has the ability to import a picture of any size and export as a
    bitmap.
    --
    That's just like my opinion, Man........

    tan wrote:
    > Hi Guy's.......Is there a way to turn pics from the internet into icons?

    There are various programs out there to do something like that, just
    search the shareware sites for them.

    --
    Byron Hinson
    My Photography

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:13:52 -0700, tan
    <tan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Hi Guy's.......Is there a way to turn pics from the internet into icons?

    Irfanview is able to do this.

    Bmp files can be used as icons. Resize to 32x32 so you don't chew MBytes of memory for each icon. Rename them to ico if using XP's dialogs to set as the dialogs only look for files of that name.

    "tan" <tan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B56E8C83-D6A2-48E5-A675-733EAFF18717@microsoft.com...
    > Hi Guy's.......Is there a way to turn pics from the internet into icons?
    > --
    > tan

Icons Microsoft Internet Windows XP