>what do you mean by historical?
>history as in fluff, games or miniature development..
>

>greets Dennis

I think he's asking whether any of us are really old...

Philip Bowles

Philip Bowles entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer
and said...

> >what do you mean by historical?
> >history as in fluff, games or miniature development..
> >

> >greets Dennis
>
> I think he's asking whether any of us are really old...

HEY! I resemble that remark...

--
Jim M
posted on this day, the 4,152nd of September 1993

"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard." -- Walt Kelly (Pogo)
"Once I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll
never know." -- Groucho Marx

http://jimac.tripod.com