Windows XP Pro x64 Edition driver problems...yes I know:)

Well I got x64 on friday the 22nd at about 4:30pm
found drivers for Soundblaster Audigy Gamer....beta till mid august
Nvidia Geforce 5900SE ....Nvidia Website not WHQL ...but soon
no codec for Mp3 ripping...got to wait
no drivers for Logitech Quickcam 4000 pro....and no info on it
no drivers for LNE100TX linksys pci network card....weird and no info
and biggest suprise......the transfer wizard does not transfer the files for
my other drive....whats up with that? says it cannot find the data....any
help with getting my data off the img files would be helpful
andrewrlinks@netzero.net
thanks

Please repost your inquiry in the new Windows 64-bit newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"HIGHPING" wrote:

| Well I got x64 on friday the 22nd at about 4:30pm
| found drivers for Soundblaster Audigy Gamer....beta till mid august
| Nvidia Geforce 5900SE ....Nvidia Website not WHQL ...but soon
| no codec for Mp3 ripping...got to wait
| no drivers for Logitech Quickcam 4000 pro....and no info on it
| no drivers for LNE100TX linksys pci network card....weird and no info
| and biggest suprise......the transfer wizard does not transfer the files for
| my other drive....whats up with that? says it cannot find the data....any
| help with getting my data off the img files would be helpful

| thanks

Have you considered setting up a dual-boot system? You can have Windows XP
32bit working correctly and Windows XP 64bit, where you can update the
drivers whenever. Once the 64bit drivers are out, and WHQL certified, you
could remove Windows XP 32bit.

"HIGHPING" <HIGHPING@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Well I got x64 on friday the 22nd at about 4:30pm
> found drivers for Soundblaster Audigy Gamer....beta till mid august
> Nvidia Geforce 5900SE ....Nvidia Website not WHQL ...but soon
> no codec for Mp3 ripping...got to wait
> no drivers for Logitech Quickcam 4000 pro....and no info on it
> no drivers for LNE100TX linksys pci network card....weird and no info
> and biggest suprise......the transfer wizard does not transfer the files
> for
> my other drive....whats up with that? says it cannot find the
> data....any
> help with getting my data off the img files would be helpful
> andrewrlinks@netzero.net
> thanks

I must not have said it right....My Data will not come back no matter what
application I useunder any operating system....the files are there but
windows XP and Windows x64 do not see them...I need them very bad as my job
finder files are on them and I have to give them to the deptof Labor
Vocational rehab.....they are not corrupt....there is a status file....and
Five .IMG files in USMT.UNC but for some reason they are not seen by the
Files and transfer wizard...there is 7 gig of Data in those files that I
need......this is not a driver issue...I can handle that just like DOS, OS2,
Windows before this....just need a way to extract those files.
andrewrlinks@netzero.net
Andrew R Links
MCP Windows 2000/XP
A+ Certified Tech