I am trying to install the Nokia PC Suite for 6680.
It requires me to remove nokia modem option that I installed with my nokia
6600 when trying to remove the softawre error 0x80040707 access denied comes
up.
Trying to re-install nokia modem option the same error message comes up.
End result I am still not able to install the new nokia software for 6680.
Any help???

Wolfgang

mb

"East London" wrote:

> I am trying to install the Nokia PC Suite for 6680.
> It requires me to remove nokia modem option that I installed with my nokia
> 6600 when trying to remove the softawre error 0x80040707 access denied comes
> up.
> Trying to re-install nokia modem option the same error message comes up.
> End result I am still not able to install the new nokia software for 6680.
> Any help???
>
> Wolfgang

Make sure you are logged on as a user with administrator rights.

Uninstall in Safe mode.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP