Best Cleaning Wipes/Solution for HP Laptop Screen

leader

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
Hello,

I need to purchase a product that will remove the dust from my laptop monitor. I used to use "Electronic Cleaning Wipes" for my other laptop, but they do not work that well (and they dry very quickly). I would prefer an easy method of cleaning the monitor; therefore, I would like to purchase cleaning wipes or a good cleaning solution. I will be purchasing the cleaning product online, either from eBay, Amazon, or some other well-known website.

I visited the HP product specifications page for my laptop, and this is what it listed for the display: 15.4" WXGA High-Definition BrightView Widescreen (1280 x 800).

Thank you,
DJ

Solution
I'm not sure what brand you were using before, but I use Endust wipes. They work pretty good. They are moist, but not saturated. That way they don't run and leave streakes.

leader

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
The wipes were a generic brand. Thanks for recommending Endust. Also, I am sorry that I did not reply sooner. I keep forgetting about this website (and my thread)...

leader

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009

The wipes are probably what I am looking for, but I am going to wait another day to see what others recommend. Thank you.