Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

"The message is ready to be sent with the following file o..

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
July 26, 2005 2:39:25 AM

When sending a picture to friends this message :"The message is ready to be
sent with the following file or link attachments:" always appears in the
text of the email. It's an obvious nuisance and I'd like to disable it
instead of having to highlight and delete it.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks, Gene

More about : message ready file

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 2:39:26 AM

hey gene you wouldnt happen to live in severna park maryland would you?