"The message is ready to be sent with the following file o..

When sending a picture to friends this message :"The message is ready to be
sent with the following file or link attachments:" always appears in the
text of the email. It's an obvious nuisance and I'd like to disable it
instead of having to highlight and delete it.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks, Gene
1 answer Last reply
More about message ready file

    hey gene you wouldnt happen to live in severna park maryland would you?

    "Aloha" wrote:

    > When sending a picture to friends this message :"The message is ready to be
    > sent with the following file or link attachments:" always appears in the
    > text of the email. It's an obvious nuisance and I'd like to disable it
    > instead of having to highlight and delete it.
    >
    > Is there any way to do this?
    >
    > Thanks, Gene

Microsoft Windows XP