MN-700 connecting to Dell D600

bill

I just purchased a MN-700 Wireless Base Station and it is
driving me up the wall. The router is working flawlessly
wired, however, I'm unable to connect wirelessly. I have
a Dell D600 w/ a built-in TrueMobile 1400 Dual Band WLAN
Mini-PCI Card. I've read though about 20 pages of threads
and have found nothing that helps. I have security off,
I've ensured the two were on the same channel...I don't
know what else to do. Any help will be greatly
appreciated :cool: Thanks!!!

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Dear Bill,

Any idea what OS your Dell is running?

If its WinXP does sit have a wired cinnection? Can you
view the properties of both the wired and wireless
adapters?

If its WinXP, look under the "Wireless Network" tab of
your WLAN connection. Does you WiFi PCI card recongnize
the MN-700 WLAN?

These are the first things.