Opinions on the new Doom Board Game?

Just curious to what everyone's opinions are on the Doom game. Some
people have been referring it as the new Space Hulk, which is seriously
making me want to leave the house this very instant to get it. Any
reviews or comments?

-Jesse

<jesse.acosta@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Just curious to what everyone's opinions are on the Doom game. Some
> people have been referring it as the new Space Hulk, which is seriously
> making me want to leave the house this very instant to get it. Any
> reviews or comments?
>
> -Jesse

Trty the www.boardgamegeek.com

You're wasting your money, go get Warhammer Quest =) Hero Quest is like
drinking wine coolers. Why not go for the good stuff straight away? =)
Trust me, no matter how much you spend on Warhammer Quest, its well
worth it. I'm glad I bought Space Hulk, Talisman, and Warhammer Quest
with expansions back when they were new.

> Just curious to what everyone's opinions are on the Doom game. Some
> people have been referring it as the new Space Hulk, which is seriously
> making me want to leave the house this very instant to get it. Any
> reviews or comments?

i am a Warhammer player
and a real one wouldnt have time for other games :p
well.... maybe Heroquest ;-)
(just bought a second hand one totaly complete
and in pretty good Shape INCL. kellars keep for less then
2 euros. thats about 3 dollars.

well its painting time i guess ;-)

> You're wasting your money, go get Warhammer Quest =) Hero Quest is like
> drinking wine coolers. Why not go for the good stuff straight away? =)
> Trust me, no matter how much you spend on Warhammer Quest, its well
> worth it. I'm glad I bought Space Hulk, Talisman, and Warhammer Quest
> with expansions back when they were new.

;-D