Outlook Express Does Not Save the Mail Server Logon Password
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=216382

Cannot Save E-Mail Account Password in Outlook Express 5
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228713

Your Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=264672

Win98, WinME, Win2K
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q216382

Outlook Express keeps prompting for your password
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_oe_passwords.htm

Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=137361

Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=135197

Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - (IE/OE)
~IB-CA~

> Outlook Express will not retain it's password

Sheesh! A bunch of dead links that I just sent. See if the few that do work
help.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP - (IE/OE)

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
> Outlook Express Does Not Save the Mail Server Logon Password
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=216382
>
> Cannot Save E-Mail Account Password in Outlook Express 5
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228713
>
> Your Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=264672
>
> Win98, WinME, Win2K
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q216382
>
> Outlook Express keeps prompting for your password
> http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_oe_passwords.htm
>
> Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=137361
>
> Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=135197
>
> Bruce Hagen
> MS MVP - (IE/OE)
> ~IB-CA~
>

> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Outlook Express will not retain it's password

Hi Mike,

Your Outlook Express Password is not retained in Windows 2000 or Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/264672

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

> Outlook Express will not retain it's password

Mike

Splendid

It said the knowlege base article is not available. Mike.

"Anando [MS-MVP]" wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Your Outlook Express Password is not retained in Windows 2000 or Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/264672
>
> --
>
> Anando
> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
> http://www.mvps.org
>
> In memory of Alex Nichol
>
> Folder customizations
> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>
> Protect your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Outlook Express will not retain it's password

Hi,

See: http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_oe_passwords.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

> It said the knowlege base article is not available. Mike.
>
> "Anando [MS-MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> Your Outlook Express Password is not retained in Windows 2000 or Windows
>> XP
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/264672
>>
>> --
>>
>> Anando
>> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
>> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
>> http://www.mvps.org
>>
>> In memory of Alex Nichol
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/meetexperts/nichol.mspx
>>
>> Folder customizations
>> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>>
>> Protect your PC!
>> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>>

>> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Outlook Express will not retain it's password

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:06:03 -0700, "Mike"
<Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Outlook Express will not retain it's password

Ask in a group with OE or OUTLOOK EXPRESS in the title. Notice this
group lacks those terms.