MY computer runs slow sometimes. It will be running fine then it will slow
down until it stops and then will slowly pick back up. What could be the
cause and how can I fix this?

Malke

reda1093 wrote:

> MY computer runs slow sometimes. It will be running fine then it will
> slow
> down until it stops and then will slowly pick back up. What could be
> the cause and how can I fix this?

Unfortunately, you haven't given us any information with which to help
you focus your troubleshooting. Go here for help in making a good
newsgroup post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Then come back with all pertinent details so we can help you.

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers

Are you familar with Spyware/Malware/Adware? If not, you might want to scan
your system for these pests:

http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/