  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 25, 2005 9:52:01 PM

MY computer runs slow sometimes. It will be running fine then it will slow
down until it stops and then will slowly pick back up. What could be the
cause and how can I fix this?

More about : running slow

July 25, 2005 11:20:36 PM

reda1093 wrote:

> MY computer runs slow sometimes. It will be running fine then it will
> slow
> down until it stops and then will slowly pick back up. What could be
> the cause and how can I fix this?

Unfortunately, you haven't given us any information with which to help
you focus your troubleshooting. Go here for help in making a good
newsgroup post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Then come back with all pertinent details so we can help you.

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers

Are you familar with Spyware/Malware/Adware? If not, you might want to scan
your system for these pests:

http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/

"reda1093" <reda1093@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> MY computer runs slow sometimes. It will be running fine then it will
> slow
> down until it stops and then will slowly pick back up. What could be the
> cause and how can I fix this?
Related resources
July 26, 2005 10:26:43 PM

reda1093 wrote:

> MY computer runs slow sometimes. It will be running fine then it will slow
> down until it stops and then will slowly pick back up. What could be the
> cause and how can I fix this?

Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User
!