In XP, I want to copy an image which doesn't allow use of the right mouse
button. I've heard it said that it can be done via the use of a "bitmap".
How can this be done and what is a bitmap?

Thanks.

Mike

This site explains how to do it

How to PRINT SCREEN on Windows XP Computer
http://www.entity.cc/ICONS/print-screen.php

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User