windows remembering passwords

July 26, 2005 11:33:50 AM

Hi,

How do you get windows xp to remember passwords on websites somehow windows
seems to have stopped offering to remember passwords eg ebay.

Thanks

Bernard
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 11:33:51 AM

Bernard;
Open Internet Explorer.
Click Tools/Internet Options
Click Content tab.
Press AutoComplete button.
Make selections as desired.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Bernard George" <bgeorge104@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How do you get windows xp to remember passwords on websites somehow
> windows seems to have stopped offering to remember passwords eg ebay.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bernard
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 11:33:51 AM

Bernard George wrote:
> *Hi,
>
> How do you get windows xp to remember passwords on websites somehow
> windows
> seems to have stopped offering to remember passwords eg ebay.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bernard *

Hi

Open Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options & click on the
"Content" tab. Near the bottom click "AutoComplete". In the dialog box
that opens check the tickboxes to use autocomplete for webaddresses,
forms & User names & passwords on forms.

Regards

CReWdog.

--
CReWdog
July 26, 2005 12:00:44 PM

Thanks for your help we're back in action

Bernard

!