windows remembering passwords

Hi,

How do you get windows xp to remember passwords on websites somehow windows
seems to have stopped offering to remember passwords eg ebay.

Thanks

Bernard
3 answers Last reply
More about windows remembering passwords

    Bernard;
    Open Internet Explorer.
    Click Tools/Internet Options
    Click Content tab.
    Press AutoComplete button.
    Make selections as desired.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Bernard George wrote:
    > *Hi,
    >
    > How do you get windows xp to remember passwords on websites somehow
    > windows
    > seems to have stopped offering to remember passwords eg ebay.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bernard *

    Hi

    Open Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options & click on the
    "Content" tab. Near the bottom click "AutoComplete". In the dialog box
    that opens check the tickboxes to use autocomplete for webaddresses,
    forms & User names & passwords on forms.

    Regards

    CReWdog.

    --
    CReWdog

    Thanks for your help we're back in action

    Bernard

    > Bernard;
    > Open Internet Explorer.
    > Click Tools/Internet Options
    > Click Content tab.
    > Press AutoComplete button.
    > Make selections as desired.
    >
    > --
    > Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    > http://www.dts-l.org
    >

    > "Bernard George" <bgeorge104@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> How do you get windows xp to remember passwords on websites somehow
    >> windows seems to have stopped offering to remember passwords eg ebay.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Bernard

Windows XP Microsoft Ebay