[40k] [FW] Elysian Drop Troops

"P Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20050125154018.09459.00000137@mb-m26.aol.com...
> http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/elys1chutes.htm

*sigh* I can't seem to access the newsgroups on individual.net from
AOL at all. So it seems I'm stuck doing this.

>> http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/elys1.htm
>>
>> Don't like the chutes, but otherwise I like the models even if they
are a
>> bit
>> too similar to the Cadians (in possible poses as well as looks).
Nice new
>> lasgun style as well. I don't like them enough to pay 150% Steel
Legion
>> prices
>> for them (let alone over four times Cadian Shock Troops price), but
if
>> some of
>> these components become available separately FW could be a good
source of
>> bitz.
>
>About 200% Steel Legion prices unless the SL price has gone up
already
>(although the box has gone missing from the UK online store).

I was thinking £2 per SL model (though in fairness Elysians come with
two special weapon troopers).

Philip Bowles

"Philip Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
> "P Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/elys1chutes.htm
>>
> *sigh* I can't seem to access the newsgroups on individual.net from
> AOL at all. So it seems I'm stuck doing this.

Did you get your registration confirmation through from them with your login
name and password? Until you do, you can use their servers, all connections
require authentication using the login details they provide you with.

Dan

"Spack" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Philip Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
>> "P Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/elys1chutes.htm
>>>
>> *sigh* I can't seem to access the newsgroups on individual.net from
>> AOL at all. So it seems I'm stuck doing this.
>
> Did you get your registration confirmation through from them with your
> login name and password? Until you do, you can use their servers, all
> connections require authentication using the login details they provide
> you with.

Damn, replace "can" with "can't" :\

Dan